In fact, 91 percent of consumers say they expect food and beverage companies and brands to actively help increase the recycling of their packages.*
* According to a national survey of 2,500 U.S. adults conducted for the Carton Council by Research+Data Insights.
The carton is the first place to start!
The packaging itself plays a critical role in driving carton recycling action. Sixty-seven percent of consumers report they would assume a package is not recyclable if it did not have a recycling symbol or language on it. We also know that the majority of consumers look to a product’s packaging first to check if a package is recyclable. Don’t miss this opportunity to educate!
If you would like to use this logo and obtain the logo guidelines, please email us at Carton.Recycling@hkstrategies.com to request a high-resolution format.
Help us spread the word that cartons are recyclable
- Add recycling information on-pack
- Add recycling information to your website
- Add recycling information to your sales and promotion materials
- Share recycling information through social media and other channels